Welcome to myINSAR!
This area of our website is here to help you stay current with both the society events and maintain your personal profile. These functions can be done in a matter of minutes by selecting the appropriate area.
INSAR membership is not required to create a myINSAR account.
myINSAR grants you the ability to:
- Access and maintain your own personal information in My Information
- Register for events in real time by selecting Online Store or Upcoming Events
- Renew your membership dues in the Online Store
- Review your transactions in My Transactions
- Login to search a listing of members by selecting Member Directory
- View your committee activity in My Committees
- See upcoming society events in the Events Calendar
The myINSAR site is a valuable resource that provides information about you and your institution. If you have any questions about myINSAR, membership dues payments or IMFAR registration, please contact the Association Administrator.
Session Recordings Now Available
INSAR Summer Institute - Series of six weekly online seminars on Familial Aspects of Autism